View Single Post
      11-17-2005, 09:35 AM   #48
peakpro
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ex-Z4; now looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lawman
You're probably right.....somewhere and sometimes there are those out there that have no right to wear a badge and enforce the laws. Those that profile based on a persons race disgust me and most other decent and caring people. Thankfully, they are an extremely tiny portion of those out there who serve the public. The only profiling I have ever done has been based on the shittiness of ones driving....the shittier it is, the more apt you are to get a ticket. No offense krndanic307, but from what you have described, you're just a shitty driver that is getting deserved tickets.

Oh....and a little FYI for all you radar detector fanatics..... if you have a radar detector on your dash when you're pulled over, that's an almost guaranteed ticket for whatever reason it is you were pulled over, whether it was speeding or not. Why? We ain't dumb, we knows how many times yous have gotten away with speeding before, and in all likelyhood, yous is one of those shitty drivers I was talking about above.

Appreciate 0