View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Marcadelic
Instagram: @Marcadelic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is

Lease up end of decemeber, may be leaving bmw

Lease is up at the end of decemeber, was thinking about buying it out but it's a lot of money that I don't really have right now. Then i looked into leasing something new (2013 5.0, used m3 or c63) but with my credit situation it doesnt look like im going to be getting a great deal there either. I was thinking about getting into something fairly cheap for the next few years save some money get my credit up for the when the m4 comes out

I've looked at other threads and the most popular options seem to be the s2000, e36 m3, e46 m3, miata , and the sti
found a a few options, really trying to keep it under 15k but if a really great deal becomes available for a little more i might have to bite.

i found an s2000 that looks to be a good deal, im just not 100% in love with the looks and driving around in a rice rocket is something im not sure i can live with
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/3422747559.html

e36 m3- but the price on these guys seems to be either way to high or the car is just in horrible condition

e46 m3- still alittle costly but would love to get into one of these for the right price

STi- Can't seem to find one I like in my area, and the older models looks pretty dated to me. Still an option though

im pretty much open to any suggestions though

| New: 2018 F80 M3 | Old: 335i / 335is | Instagram: Marcadelic |
Appreciate 0