View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #17
kw515
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

once again, you hit the point straight on. A4 just doesn't it for me. It's a nice entry level sedan for the folks who wants get into a german car and experience what all the hype about "german engineering" is all about. I think we all pretty much agree that A5 and S5 will get you some head turning from onlookers. Never test driven any of those cars, so I cant really give any performance related opinion. Those LEDs on the S5 are just gorgous, so are our angel eyes. I still feel like a champ owning my 335i. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRox View Post
But if you look at the reviews, the S5 simply doesn't have the steering feel of BMW..

Thats prob the major difference...and according to Clarkson it still understeers despite Audi's attempts to address that.

I dunno, you'll def get more looks in an A5

A4 though...no offence, not that good looking...A4 needs to be wider, and neds the solid "L" shaped LED from the A5...that swooping thing they having going on just doesn't go with the solid lines of the car. Not very well thougth out.

A5 is BOSS look...A4 is most certainly not. Kinda looks like a meek little VW.

That being said, I have an e90 LCI....which ain't exactly a beauty queen by any standard; she's just lucky to have the BMW badge!!! THe e92 is timeless tho.
Appreciate 0