05-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
fortressmaximus
Captain
Rep
Drives: BSM M4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bim14 View Post
I previously leased a 2009 BMW m3 coupe....and my lease was up so i got myself into something a little cheaper in payments/insurance....and i got a 6mt 335i e92.....i've had it for a month, but idk if I really want it anymore.... so i've been considering having a friend take over my lease payments on a brand new car with 1500 miles......Im gonna be ordering my car today cuz its my bday today....i was pretty set on ordering a c63, but I really miss my M, and I think i want a 6 speed transmission. Can you guys try to convince me, or atleast help me settle to a conclusion on if i should go loaded c63 vs. e9x m3 6mt(Jerez or Le mans/Fox Red). I know both cars are great, but im so ambivalent right now, and considering that I had an e92 335i, and an e92 m3....idk if i should go for another e92 bcuz i may get bored of the way the car looks quick. Regardless, will all you car people out there chime in, and help me out a little.

Here's my advice: Stick with the 335i for a year or two at least. Then go for something else. If you are really desperate, swap the lease out for a comparatively priced vehicle.

Here's my real advice: Whatever you do, don't ever get married. You're going to be bankrupt from alimony payments if your car swapping tendencies are any indication of your relationships with women. Just kidding...sort of. Haha
Appreciate 0