12-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
Dear Santa Claus,

I have been a very good boy this year, and feel that I am deserving of a 911 turbo.

Please leave it in my driveway next to my E92; I will be expecting this no later than 5 AM christmas morning.

In return, instead of milk and cookies, I will leave you a nice Peter Luger's filet mignon and a shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label for your enjoyment; in much gratitude for bestowing upon me, a 911 Turbo.

Respectfully Yours,
MJC
Dear MJC,

While I love a great steak and some Johnnie on a cold winter's night filled with hard work, I cannot in good conscience bring you this car for Christmas, due to the fact that I know you WILL be very, very bad all next year. Instead, I have decided to keep the car for myself for several reasons. I get my route done waaaay faster than I can with those reindeer, who have unionized this year (Try getting them work quickly now), I have decided I like the smell of burning rubber better than reindeer dung, and Mrs. Claus put on that skimpy outfit I gave her last year as soon as the car was delivered. Now there's more than one North Pole

Merry Christmas,

Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0