12-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #56
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Remember that shit like it was yesterday. Every thread I posted in for a week I would get a quoted response telling me how terrible of a poster I was. All because I talked shit about his beloved lakers and how basketball was a 2nd rate sport.

I hated the kids attitude.. loved what he added. Some of the things that he said though made it obvious that he thought he was better than everyone else. Constantly citing how he had started multiple threads that made it to the front page of the bimmerpost.

Whatever. In the end I come on this site every day to talk to the same people. If the same people were some place else, I would go there.
If you counted the "views" of the threads that I've made, it would be more than the total views of OT total in the last year.

Having rep is cool, but when you build it over years and you become too cool for the site, while telling everyone every single thread that you're too cool, you're really just telling everyone you're not that cool.

If you're tired of the site, leave. Don't make a big deal and threaten to leave hundreds of times. Just do it, you won't be that missed.

It's people like Samwoo who were just funny as hell, but made fun of Jews. Man I miss that asian bastard.