View Single Post
      06-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Step 1: First of all, it sounds like you are making excuses that you can't talk to her. Just fucking chase her down after class is over (pack up early so you are ready, etc.). If you are late to go somewhere, who cares.. the world will not end.

Step 2: Once you've gotten her attention just hand her a piece of paper with your phone number on it with a (very casual) "Hey, my name is Alec, I don't normally do these kinds of things, but I wanted you to have my phone number. If you want to call me, cool... if not, no big deal." Make eye contact, smile.. and then turn around walk away. You don't actually even want to get a response from her (it's actually better this way, because she'll want the last word and you won't give it to her, thus resulting in at least a phone call or maybe even a date).

Step 2: On the date the best advise I could give as cliche' as it sounds is to be just be yourself... Tell it how it is and don't change your attitude/manerisms/body language/usage of the word "fuck", etc. at all.

You'll know right away if you are compatible with her or not. In the end it saves you a bunch of wasted time + you'll be totally supprised how calm/confident you'll feel once you've found someone who you can be yourself around.

Good luck.

*edit* Damn, I think I might have taken this too seriously.. LOL.
Appreciate 0