05-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
Davin
Lieutenant Colonel
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
Sure this looks predictable, but I think it looks great. That isnt even with AMG trim!

The chop is very accurate. Shape of the headlights to the creases is all perfect. The roofline is a tiny bit off but I guarantee this is the closest we will get to official pics which I have some hope for now. Unless Huckfelft uses his magic again

I love the rear wheel-arch crease. Merc need this unique sort of thing. Quad headlights are a good move too. They should keep the heritage. Quad headlights instantly says "E-class" to me, I dont think of the Lexus GS. Lexus dont have a clue what they are doing with design Well they arent completely off, but compared to BMW, Audi, Merc etc they arent doing so good in design.

This doesn't look bad and i can't disagree with "Quad headlights instantly says "E-class" to me" same way i feel and identify mercs. It's the tradition they must maintain. The front looks agressive compared to the current version i have which looks like a smile. Even though many say that the rear looks like a Lexus, i could picture it to end up looking like a cross between S-class and C-class tailights
Good Find HKS786
Appreciate 0