11-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #43
Xx__xs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker2008 View Post
nothing cool like your 08 e93 you probably bought last year though, right bro?
not even close bud and probabilities wont be on your side this time, im so sorry ;[

Quote:
Originally Posted by airshaq20 View Post
My 7 year old kid knows a BMW even without looking at the badge.
I can recognize a BMW at night even from it's tail lights.
From the picture you posted, you can easily tell it's a real M from its quad exhaust. If you really need to see the roundel and need to have a good sounding exhaust in order to be an M, then you don't know what M cars look like, lol.

haha. you guys are so sensitive its hilarious. it looked like a piece of shit, i didnt even look twice at it. i couldnt give less of a fuck about recognizing it, and the fact that i was high as fuck driving around with my lady conversating and listening to music didnt really help my "omg let me recognize this car that ive never cared about nor will in my entire life" skills. there have been times where many cars look like other cars, especially at night especially when my glance lasted less than 5 seconds. i saw an obnoxious M badge, a gay ass christfish, and a ridiculous amount of vinyls on the rear window, so i snapped a pic for my friend who sent me a miata-ish car earlier with an M badge on it.

cant wait to see more of you crying about my lack of attentiveness towards that horrible looking and sounding car
Appreciate 0