View Single Post
      03-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #254
rickhunter
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

ADV1 Jordan, interesting response. But I don't think you really answer the questions. Been looking for wheels nd started read this thread and the cracked 22" thread.

1. Who's your engineers? What type of engineering degrees do they hold? Being a Computer Engineer is not the same as a Mechanical Engineer (etc), but I wouldn't want to see a CE working on wheel engineering. Why wouldn't you disclose the information? I would think you should be proud to have an engineer? Does he have a relevant engineer degree from a real school or did he go to a local college or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
Our engineer used to engineer for MHT for years and we just hired him on full time to do our wheels as our volume increased. And yes, he has an engineering degree.
2. And why is the STL testing not have any mention of ADV1/MHT. Is it even STL testing for any of your wheels? The MORR STL testing shows their name, why doesn't the one ADV1 posted?

3. It looks like ADV1 has been claiming TUV for months, yet according to this statement paperwork was just signed recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
Guys we'll post all of our certifications and numbers as soon as we get it back from TUV. The papers were just signed a week and a half ago when our German dealer was in town and I know they have submitted everything to TUV. We're just waiting on the official documents to be sent back in the mail and we'll post everything up for you to see.
I'd really like to purchase some of your designs, but from these 3 points above, it sounds like you are hiding a lot. Are telling the truth or lies? I would like to see 3 things.

1. Where did your structural engineer go to school and what engineer degree does he hold?
2. Proof that you even have a real STL testing document.
3. Truth about your TUV certifications. When will ADV1 really be TUV certified? Next month? 5 years from now? Never?

Please answer the questions instead of responding with a "roundabout" answer that doesn't answer anything asked.

Last edited by rickhunter; 03-28-2012 at 11:37 PM..
Appreciate 0