View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #38
jerseygirl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerkiraios00 View Post
I received my hre p43sc today and I can't wait to slap them on! They are so sweet looking. I first wanna give a big thanks to BOBBY @ PYSPEED he really did a great job helping me out with the my order thank you bro. Whatever people are saying about him is hard to believe he really came through this time. They also came as expected with no issues!! I also wanna thank Slicer a forum member here who helped me with the sizing,offsets and now tire sizing thank for taking your time out and helping me a truly nice guy! I'm just posting a few teaser pics here until my tires come I just ordered them today so I'm hoping by Wednesday ill have them on. Updated pics to follow!!

Specs: Front 19x9 ET22
Rear 19x10.5 ET 27
Brush Tinted

Don't mind my messy house ^^^ I'm renovating :-/ lolol

Ok ladies and gemtalmen here are the installed pics i think they look sick HRE really did a great job overall their 100x better in person.. i also love the color it is really beautiful!! Let me know what you guys think negative or positive comments welcome thanks for looking I actually cleaned my car and it got filthy driving to take the picutres lol sorry

love the car but prefer the oem 19 inch rims
Appreciate 0