01-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Johnny,

Not wanting to burst your bubble, but there's no effing way you can replace the leather to match the rest of your interior, at least in the US without an astronomical amount of money. I went through that already with my old Coral Red interior. I was going to replace my seats with the M3 seats and create custom seat covers for them. I went as far as buying all the seat parts but when I started looking for a match for the OEM leather, I ran into a brick way. Not a single leather dealer in the US have the ability to get an exact grain & color match for the Coral Red Dakota leather on my car. I imagine it would probably be the same for your Fox Red interior. Your best bet is to get the seat from G-Power, but it will cost you pretty money. For some reason, the tuners in Germany seem to have access to the OEM leather but I have not been able to locate their source yet.
yeah you probably wont be able to get anywhere close to the same color with fox red. you're better off trading someone for their black interior instead
Appreciate 0