M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

Send a message via AIM to M3_LIN Send a message via MSN to M3_LIN
06/13/09 C&C "meet"/breakfast/cruise

Hey guys,

I am going to C&C this saturday 6/13/09 with my friend in a RS4. I know that alot of people wanted to tag along when Sard went with some people last week. So i thought i give a heads up that i am going and if anyone wanted to join me.

Meet up at the best buy parking lot in the tustin marketplace:

Time: 6:45am
Address:
2982 EL CAMINO REAL
TUSTIN, CA 92782

i WILL NOT be parking in the "SHOW" parking lot. I dont think all of us should either. I am parking in the spectator parking lot then we can go park together at the marmalade in the district to have breakfast.

Time: 7:00am
Address: 7905 Gateway Blvd Irvine, CA 92618

Go to breakfast at Marmalade in the district:
Time: 8:30am ish
Address: 2667 Park Ave, Tustin

After that i was thinking of cruising down to Dana point to take some pics. Here are some reconnaissance pics that i took last time:

This is above the Cannons Grill and we can line up the cars near the curb below. Nice scenery:

Right next to cannon grill(yes i know theres a FENCE there!)

Someone can stand on top of the cliff area and take pics of us driving down the "hill":

Possible shoot in front of the hotel:

Gazebo group shoot:

Scenery of Dana Point:

It is right next to Canon Resturant in Dana Point:
34344 Street of the Green Lantern • Dana Point, CA 92629

Thoughts?

Again, I am NOT telling people to park in the C&C "SHOW" parking lot because i know they got annoyed with that during the S2k fiasko. I am just going and we can have our event/meet afterwards.

Anyone want to join me?

1. M3_LIN

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.

Last edited by M3_LIN; 06-13-2009 at 08:34 AM.