Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notion-Za View Post
2012 Subaru STI - Loved it but a bit pricey for what it is
2011 Audi TT RS - Awesome sound, comfortable, fun to drive, understeer
2012 Porsche Boxster S - Well balanced, dual intanke cones sound awesome, PDK is amazing, Options are a joke with pricing, Once you loose it you will see your ass
2011 Bmw 640i vert - Comfortable, enjoyable but no real feeling
2012 Mercedes C63 amg - Half the price of the car is for that engine and the sound of it is just out of this world, Save money for tyres because it slides like a beast.

Not test drives but given the keys to:

'08 F430 - One day when im big... Not as fast as you think but the driving experience is the best I have ever had
'08 Lamborghini Gallardo - That V10 sounds awesome, Hard seats, dead steering, awkwardly placed pedals, annoying that the flappy padels don't move with the steering wheel
'11 Camaro SS (locally supercharged, privately imported) - Custom exhaust displaced an amazing V8 rumble, Engine felt a little lazy, dead steering, dead clutch, drifting machine.
You were able to experience understeer on the TT-RS during a test drive? I've read that the limits are pretty high for that car to understeer
Appreciate 0