02-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokies2011 View Post
I just made the MW / AW decision ordering this weekend. Leading up to ordering I was set on MW, but as time went on I started realizing how I was becoming less into the MW. Totally IMO, but I think the AW suits a sportier car like the M better. The MW comes off more as a lexus Pearl type color.

Of course it's completely up to you and your likes, but this thread is definitely helpful
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=mineral+white

Lastly, the AW is obviously a common choice, so if you're looking to stand out, go with the MW. All about personal preference.
Agreed that something like color choice is completely subjective, but MW is less pearlescant and more metallic. Brilliant White is the pearl white in BMW's lineup.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0