View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #35
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
It's the thing about human nature. There are Leaders and then there are Followers ... too many are followers ... you see to follow is much easer then leading

So the fellow parking next to you saw you as leader and simply was a follower parking next to you made him feel safe, since you already made the decision that parking there was okay.

Just a follow up on Leading and Following ..

Speaking of leading and following one item from my past business life came to mind I like to share with you. And that is ...

At one point in my life I had over 20 highly educated people report direct to me. They came to me with the most outrages questions expecting me to solve there problems. Some of them had a better education and knowledge of the business as I at the time. So I thought about it what I should do.

My solution was to tell them ...

"Think of three solutions to your question, when you have them let's discuss it and see if we can find a solution, if it does not answer your question I'll think of something"

You see it made leaders out of them instead of followers. Naturally in the end it made my day to day business live more pleasant and I was able to do my work.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 12-20-2012 at 09:08 AM..
Appreciate 0