View Single Post
      07-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
bobby@pyspeed.com[retired]
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

This is Bobby from PYSpeed and I have been trying to resolve this issue in the best way possible. Maybe there was some mis-communication, I tried contact via email and phone even during off hours plus weekend to ensure this is properly taken care of. The contact number that was given did not have a VMail box setup, so I immediately sent an email stating a call had been made.

The Arkym hoods are all made from the same mold and never had any fitment issue. The picture that was shown here looks like the install of the hood is too high and also I noticed the mis-alignment of the OEM fender. The OEM fender looks lower than where it is supposed to line up. It was mentioned there was vandalism/accident on the vehicle that wasn't clarified prior to installing this hood. I will try contact you again regarding the details.

When an issue occurs, I must follow the warranty procedure to ensure that both parties are treated fairly. Threatening on the forum when I am trying to communicate and solve the issue asap won't speed up or help the process. I realized you don't have a OEM hood, that's why I tried to see if it's install errors first before swapping the hood back for a warranty replacement which could take up to 3-4 weeks.

I'll give you a call again to see how we can resolve this. If unsuccessful, you can call us any time at 866-207-3722 during business hours as well.

Bobby ~
Appreciate 0