View Single Post
      11-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #10
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjZotic View Post
Don't really know where you heard that nonsense from , but I own a Revinora R-GTS front lip which is made ONLY out of carbon fiber and epoxy resin , and it is made in Los angels CA . As far as for "mode carbon" they ship parts over from china (like a lot of the retail vendors) which has only a cosmetic layer of carbon fiber , and the rest is plain old fiberglass , made with polyester resin (surfboard resin). I have had first experience with both parts and manufacture . As I will say and many other happy customers on the boards will say is Revinora and other NON-CHINA MADE BRANDS are quality made and worth the wait and money
Not sure about mode carbon's quality as I have never seen the product first hand. Adding to the Revinora comment, you can tell its 100% carbon fiber and was hand made. There were delays in the process but the owner was up front and kept an open line of communication. I got the feeling the parts are made to order more or less vs. a mass production type of item. Hard to explain but you could almost smell it coming out of the box? Like they had just finished it, wrapped it up and shipped it to you. When you first place it to the bumper it doesn't look like its going to fit properly. Once you start applying screws in the right spot the piece flexes right in place.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT

Last edited by Nati Beastcat; 11-30-2012 at 08:36 AM..
Appreciate 0