View Single Post
      03-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #14
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makots View Post
is it me or does anyone not like this part??? does this mean that if anything goes wrong with the car due to the tune, theyre not responsible?
YES! I HATE IT TOO! I was so set in doing the turner set up as when we first talked about it they said that they would be able to support me if there were issues in the future as they had enough technical equipment with them and they had contacts at the dealers. And at that point of time they said that the dealers they are in contact with respect what they do and trust them with their work. giving me the idea that the dealer would be able to warranty the car even if something goes wrong with a turner tune. But once they finally finalize their package they tell me that i have to sign this wavier. which bugs me. If a tuner has confidence in their products they would warranty everything. like Dinan. I have a 900+hp R34 and my tuner warranties my engine. Taking the fall if anything happened. Which i think is the way to go as that puts confidence in the customer. know what i mean?[/QUOTE]

i hear ya. i think im gonna have to pass on turner. i need a company that is willing to stand behind their products and doesnt make you sign a waiver
Appreciate 0