02-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
Killerfish2012
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335I, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper_M3 View Post
Gents,

With the winter coming to a close, I've been searching around for good track events (I'm in the mid-Missouri area, but I'm willing to drive on the weekends for good events).

If anyone still has their schedule clear for 06 April, I found this Open Track/HPDE at the Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, Illinois--pretty close to Chicago). Just thought I'd pass the word along; I'm always interested in checking out other forum members' M3s (and always looking for ideas for mods...).

Information can be found (or, at least, this is where I found it) here: http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=13561

DISCLAIMER: Not sure exactly what the rules are on "promoting events," and hopefully I'm not violating any rules here. I can say, though, that I am NOT affiliated with GPS Track Time (running the event) or the Autobahn Country Club in any way. Just an M3Post member looking to see some other M3s out there on the course!
North Circuit for $250 is too much. MVPtracktime offers the full track in June and in August for the same price. Just saying.
Appreciate 0