View Single Post
      03-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #24
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I respect sflgator, however, he simply does not know much about the cars...other than 335 + Procede...with comments like those...
With all due respect, dr325i, before you insult me...I think you should once and for all, take me up on my offer for a test drive in my car. Let's meet for lunch or something; have some good conversations, and then go take a spin in my car. I've only been asking you to do with this for about 1 year now. Only then will you understand where I'm coming from.

I do respect the M3 and always will, but I'm just going by what other more fortunate ppl have experienced when they have test driven the new E92 M3 and then got back into their tuned 335i's. I will go test drive an E92 M3 out of curiosity (and b/c I would consider it for my next car), but if what the others have said is accurate, then I will most likely get another loaded 335i Coupe and transfer my PROcede v2, wheels, BMC Air Filter, etc. for "more bang for my buck."

One last thing to consider is the gas mileage...my car gets 16-18mpg city / 24 mpg hwy and ~ 20mpg mixed. The M3's gas mileage is more like my wife's MB GL450 SUV.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 03-08-2008 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0