View Single Post
      03-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #47
MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

Just got back from Orlando so I can better compare the Vdreds to the Pilot Sports I had just taken off.

Overall I really like the Vdreds so far, right after they were put on I sensed the car felt more "flat" to the road. Some of it may be that I was going to slightly wider tires, but they have a nice flat feel. The ride was more rough at first, but on the way back on my trip they had a softer feel after being broken in. The best compliment for the wheels is that after being broken in I don't notice much difference in the ride feel from the Pilot Sports. Also, I went through some storms on the way back and the tires felt great in the rain. Even in a hard rain at highway speeds the tires did not feel any different from dry conditions. Objectively, a very nice tire IMO, and factoring in the price, I agree with other posters that it is a ridiculously good tire. Still not sure how to properly pronounce the tire maker though .

Thank you to all forum members for their opinions on this tire, I would have not learned about it otherwise. To those with a negative opinions, I am curious as to why? If there is any objective data on performance differences to other tires or a specifc problem with the tires that you encountered, please post your data or experiences so that if there is a glaring weakness or problem, I can keep it in mind.
Appreciate 0