Rep
Drives: 10' E90 M3 6MT LB

Garage List
2010 M3  [0.00]
1995 BMW e36 325i  [7.91]
2006 BMW e90 330i  [8.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Kidd was always a great Defender. MWP is old and still a great defender. It's the rest of the guys can't play any defense at all. Kobe is the worse. Every time he get's the ball stolen or blocked, he just stands there and whines. Never hustling to try and get the ball back.
Kobe sure whines quite a bit... all he cares is scoring now... he saves all the energy just for that. I am surprised he still has that mentality even losing series mainly because the lack of defense. He's great, there's no doubt but I just wish he'd put more effort into defense, play less minutes if he has to. The thing is that, there's no help defense, with a team of older players, they need to have good help defense. I mean, look at Spurs... they are pretty damn old, too but they are great on defense as a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
4 legit super stars on the team. Kobe, Gasol, Dwight, and Nash.

2 past super stars: Artest and Jamison

I really don't know how you can lose with that lineup. Probably because Kobe takes 30 shots per game and Howard takes less than 10.
I just don't get how D12 doesn't get more than 10 attempts a game, I understand he doesn't want to get fouled and miss the FT's but they need to stuff the ball in more. They have 2 7 footers and can't even dominate the paint? Doesn't make sense at all! I understand why Kobe is taking all these shots, all the other guys don't have the confidence to take the shot and they are afraid of pissing Kobe off if they miss.

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
https://www.instagram.com/tigermack
Appreciate 0