2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar@VelosDesignwerks View Post
Mike,

With all due respect please do not take this the wrong way, I get it trust me I really do. You bought tuning equipment and you offer services. Unfortunately you have no reason to be here and have been inviting someone to post back and forth with you. You have my email if you need to discuss anything but trust me the A/f on a wideband car will adjust both ways. If you do not know that head back to the drawing board and see what you dig up. I told you on the phone I have nothing but respect for you, lets keep it that way.

Best,
Hi Omar,

Nothing against you either. I was simply curious since I have had thoughts of supercharging my own car. I appreciate everything you've said other than "heading back to the drawing board". The fueling is TARGET based period, that's why we have wideband o2 sensors. You can see some fluctuations in AFR but this is likely due to Fuel Factor table changes, not the lambda aim targets. You obviously don't want me in this thread, so lets agree to disagree. I have done an insane amount of development on this ECU and know exactly how it works.

You are basically saying that there are fuel compensation maps for temperature in the MSS60 DME. What side of the ECU are these on? This is my last post here, maybe Sal can chime in since according to you I apparently have no idea what I'm talking about.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 10-03-2012 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 0