View Single Post
      08-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
will@longbeachbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

Suggestion: Make Regional Forums Site-Wide

I've been a member of VWVortex since 2001 - and there are a lot of good things on that forum. They are a very diverse forum, with a huge selection of different topics. Now - one thing I love about that forum is that the regional forums are site wide - which means the whole website has one regional forum for SoCal, NorCal, Pacific NW, North East, etc.

With the expanding and growing of this forum - I think it would be a lot cooler to have the regional forum from E90 Post, M3 Post, Zpost, Xbimmers, 5post, and 7 post one big regional forum rather than 6 separate regional forums. It will really make Bimmerpost feel more like a community. I think it would really help to merge the community rather than segregate it.

Eventually - the site could eventually just be called Bimmerpost with forums for every model - similiar to the VWVortex model.

Regardless, merging the regional forums to start would just help with keeping the quieter forums alive - and give the people on the quieter forums a chance to keep on posting

Thanks!

Will
Appreciate 0