11-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Evan_RS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Can't help you with comparing the Alcon and Brembo BBKs but why no for the Performance Friction 372/372 BBK? Its on track performance is awesome...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefile View Post
I'd get PFC with an unlimited budget or get the Stoptech I have if money is a concern.
Have not hear about PFC before, will looking into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I think when it comes to actual performance, you won't be disappointed with any of the above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
The price of the PFC BBK is within the price range of the Alcon and Brembo BBKs listed above.

However, I agree with The TECH that any of these kits, plus ST and AP, will perform well on the track.
Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJ View Post
To be a little more precise, you won't be able to tell the difference between them. Pad compounds and cooling have a much bigger impact than the name on the box when you're comparing products at that level.

To be pragmatic, focus your research on pad choices and prices. Particularly if you're tracking a lot, those factors become important. For some brands, the range of pad compounds is surprisingly narrow and pricing can be quite breathtaking. For others, you can have any compound you want at a reasonable price.
Which kit and pads do you prefer ?
Appreciate 0