View Single Post
      05-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #127
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

This thread has been taken a bit off topic...

In conclusion this thread was started with misleading info (whether implied or not); I am not pointing fingers. It was corrected although it seems the forum does not want to accept this.

Our chargers were ridiculed with no supporting data... That topic was touched on by myself and i've received no answer.

Thread then took a sharp turn to charge cooling, sadly I have no answer their either...

Now we are viewing glory runs. For what reason I am still unsure...

What you guys do not understand is we care nothing for glory runs. If you need such things to prove who knows what... Go ahead... Insecurity is not hard to spot... Especially with such antics. Not the first time either... Darn history keeps showing it's ugly mug time and time again...

Now we're being called out to street race... I offered a well covered track event as an alternative and i'm responded by a VBox number... Seriously...

In conclusion. Our system is designed to perform under serious conditions such as One lap, Homestead and Sebring (yes we've been there too) not for glory runs or to sell customers modified systems and compare them to other vendors standard systems.

I understand our system is not for everyone but lets at least have a civil discussion, especially among vendors... This most of all has been impossible...

Thanks for the entertainment and good night...
Appreciate 0