noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Sorry Bears fans, but I don't think you'll ever get to a SB with Cutler as your QB. What a pussy.
Really?

I just posted this in another thread:

I am ashamed to be a Chicago sports fan tonite. I was driving to pick up food...Chiles Rellenos and Carne Asada for me...and I was listening to the Score.

Fans were reported burning Cutler jerseys in the parking lot and the callers were raping him. He shoulda shot up and braced it up and shit.

Seriously? He wasn't the reason the game was lost. He didn't play well and was ineffective but the fact is that he was hurt and doctors told him not to play. Reports are a possible torn ligament, which would explain some of the throws towards the end of his game. He is one of the toughest QB's I have seen, taking hit after hit and get up and play...even finishing a game with a concussion.

The game was lost because the defense pissed its pants in the first half. Because Jennings got raped. Because Todd Collins was listed as the #2 QB. Because of another horrendous timeout call and a terrible play call after the timeout. That and GB is a pretty damned good team.

Edit: Without Cutler, they don't get to this game.

Last edited by Ricer X; 01-23-2011 at 06:49 PM..
Appreciate 0