12-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #20
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
The LV clutch I bought my GF was over $300. You cannot get any size LV bag for $200. The purse she wanted was $1800, for a damn purse.

You knew a girl that worked at a retail store? Unless she worked financials she would not know that, and if she did then she is lying to you.
JUDAAS! $1,800 for a fucking bag! Are you serious!
My x was a product manager for Channel not LV though she had many friends who did and they were also cute and fun and very very smart!
If you want to ever meet amazing women look there! My x had to masters one i math and the other in marketing. Simply amazing women...shame the distance thing was too much...but i digress!

$1,800 for a freaking bag! WTF! To put that in perspective, add another $200 and you can obtain you’re A license for skydiving.
$1,800 is a ticket to Australia?
$1,800 is a vacation to Belize where you can stay for a week and learn how to scuba dive?

And yeah $20/$60….who cares! That’s my god profit margin for something that has really no intrinsic value and has a customer shelf life of what…6 months?
Hookers and blow may bring you more joy than one of those bags…but per speaking with my x regarding the subject she did make it sound like it was the hookers and blow for many women. Forgoing feeding their kids or going into massive debt just to have that next bag.

But amazingly my x, knowing where these things come from and their true worth…preferred $200 bags made by her friends who were artists. Like I said she was a very amazing woman.

Either way man good luck with whatever you are buying her. As for quality….really? Is it real quality or are you just justifying the cost?
Leather is leather is leather is leather…especially when it’s died and printed and stitched by machine?
Appreciate 0