View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #53
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagger View Post
It's bigger, but lighter. Apparently more CF in the body panels. Rev matching sounds interesting. Hope it works better than the Nissan version.
The Nissan version works great. If you don't like it or can do it on your own, simple, turn it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
hot damn. i hate hate hate the Corvette. but this design has won me over. i am so proud of what American car manufacturers are developing lately.
Agreed. I've been a long time hater. The C6 Z06 has made me come around a bit. With the base C7 coming in just below the current Z06 performance wise and looking like that, the C7 Z06 will probably be enough to get me in Chevy dealership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiavelM3 View Post
Hmm, I think the front end (headlights, grill and daytime running lights) look a lot like the '13 SRT Viper and the rear end looks like a Camaro.
meh
+1, I hate the feminine front end on the Viper and the cheesy Camaro Hot Wheels rear end. That said, both of those things look better on this car so they aren't deal breakers for me. Overall, I am excited. The last car that I was excited for was the GT-R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLight View Post
it wasn't sold by Chevy dealers...
What a stupid comment. So if you liked every aspect of the car (aesthetics, performance, price, etc.) you wouldn't buy it because it's American/Chevy. If that's how you live your life, you're missing out on a lot.