01-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBMW View Post
They have LED light bars that are lighter and do a much better job of lighting up the place! Plus I will try to go fast during the daytime and then graduate to some endurance/night time races. One step at a time. I am actually having second thougths about the 25 hrs of Thunderhill. I am not sure if I want to beat on the car so much that I have to rebuild the engine, trans, diff, MSC triples, all the suspension bushes, etc....... It might be cheaper to just buy a seat on another team.
okay makes sense. second part sounds like a good idea. spent all this time building dont want to do over so quickly. still would like to be involved once you get things going with this and help out if you need.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0