View Single Post
      02-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
frankzlin79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

FS: After-Market and OEM Parts - AA Signature Exhaust, 19" OEM Style 220 wheels, etc

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For those who aren't aware, I've recently sold my 2008 AW M3 E92. Thus, I have many after-market and OEM parts for sale.

I prefer local sale and pick-up (Houston, TX) for all the parts, but I can ship any of the parts within the United States if you pay for shipping. Shipping will be via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please understand that for the AA mufflers and 19" OEM wheels, I need to get a friend with a truck to help me take the parts to the shipping center, so there may be a couple of days delay to ship these bulky parts and it may even have to wait until a Saturday.

For the sales that are local, I accept cash only. For sales that require me to ship the item, I accept PayPal only. Once PayPal funds have been transferred and verified, I will ship the part(s) within two business days, with the exception of the ActiveAutowerke Mufflers and 19" OEM wheels (they'll take longer for me to ship due to logistics...please understand).

All sales are final.

After-Market Parts

Left and Right side clear reflectors - $30

Two Left and one Right sides of Alpine White painted reflectors - $40 The reason why you get an extra left side is because I bought two sets and lost the right-side on one of the sets. Bough from EAS.

H11 6,000K HID Bulbs - $25 Angel eye bulbs for use on Alpine Angel Eye Kit. It's a bright whitish-yellow light (like a super brighter and whiter version of OEM color).

OEM Parts

OEM chrome front grills - $40

OEM Air Filter - $20 I never got this filter installed, since I had an MS Filter already in my car. The dealer just gave it to me for free because it was part of my service.

OEM wheel lock (Key Code 33) with 3 OEM matching lugs - $15. Sorry, one lug got lost, but this is good buy for those who already have Key Code 33 and want extra lugs and an extra key.

OEM pair of front and rear springs (non-competition edition)- $160 I had Eibach springs installed and didn't need the OEM springs. If I need to ship this item, it will be coming in an Eibach box. Prefer local pick-up.

OEM pair of OEM 4,300K HID D1S bulbs - $60 (picture to come). I had 6700K Philips Flashstar Ultinon bulbs installed on my car and no longer needed the OEM bulbs. The OEM bulbs will come packaged in the Philips packaging.

Last edited by frankzlin79; 02-21-2011 at 09:55 AM..
Appreciate 0