Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD View Post
Awesome lap time. Nice driving
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Nicely done.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandy View Post
Nice driving! Some pretty fast cars and drivers in that event from what I can tell. I don't know the track (in FL), but from what I see around here, that's an awesome time.
Thanks. Yeah, this event was Redline Time Attack season opener, so lots of cars there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Awesome driving How much of a difference do you think the tires made? May be switching things up this year from the Ad08's and am curious of your impressions of tire setup... God I can't wait to get back on track
Thanks klammer. Re: tires, since I'm less than 2 years into my tracking journey (22 months), I think it was mostly tires. Later this year, I plan on going back to R-S3 and see what my times are like to see how much is tires and how much is driver-mod.

In December, I ran NT01 for the first time at this track and I did 2:03 after having been stuck at 2:06 for 9 to 10 months on R-S3's. Had it not been for the recent rash of tire-cut problems on NT01's, I would've been back this past weekend with NT01 and I think I could've done 2:02, and may be high 2:01 if I got lucky. I'm told that TD's are about 2 sec's faster than NT01, so I think 1:58 was in line with the expectation, or perhaps I had a better-than-expected results. And I'm expecting, or hoping, that TD would last about as long as NT01. But, I won't know as my NT01's were taken off with tread still left, due to the possible safety issue.
BRP 1:56 | CVR 2:01 | ACS 1:53 | WSIR 1:34
Appreciate 0