View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 03:09 AM   #33
OC3
Havin' a blast!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92 Jerez Blk DCT ZCP

Dang, sorry to hear buddy.

I wouldn't take off the tint. 2 years ago, I got the same no front plate & windows tint fix-it ticket (the cop even stuck his white ticket book into the car, looked at it thru the front windshield and wrote me up for tint. It was at night and I don't know how that guy knew it). I got it signed off. There's no way I'm going to take off the tint. And, put the damn'd front plate back on & kept it there. Just don't want to give them a reason to pull me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorny View Post
... He goes back to his car with my licence/registration and takes forever, at this point I swear to God, I am thinking he is googling the rear end picture of a stock M3 on his "police iPad" to see what it looks like to bust me for my Akra Evo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
It's the end of the month and he has a quota to get.

I have so many front plate and tint tickets that now when I get pulled over they ask if those are all for the same car! lol I just pay the fine. I like my tint and am sensitive to sunburns, sorry LE.

Btw I ALWAYS roll both windows down completely when I get pulled over (even in the rain) and keep my hands at the 10 and 2 oclock positions on the wheel.

I did buy a tow hook front plate kit though and I am considering putting it on to give LE one less reason to pull me over. I don't really care about the ticket but I don't like being delayed.
Yep, me too. In fact, if I even suspect that a car around me is an unmarked unit, I roll down the windows.
BRP 1:56 | CVR 2:01 | ACS 1:53 | WSIR 1:34
Appreciate 0