Rep
Drives: G87 M2 [MT]

Garage List
2023 BMW M2 [MT]  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Hey guys,

Quote:
Originally Posted by compm3e92m3 View Post
Perfect choice. I had the race and i loved it. idk about the smell, cause mine never did have a bad smell. might have to check it out though. other than that enjoy it man!
It's much better now already, but at the beginning a lot of smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denk View Post
I loved the exhaust note of the Eisenmann Race! The cabin experience sparked some tinnitus though...I went to a lot of rock concerts in the
80's. Yes, it's loud but not obnoxious and looks perfect.
I'm an old man that partied too much as well (and still do). So far the ears are holding but the first couple of miles were painful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin///mlee View Post
I'm looking into the Eisenmann race as well. Do you happen to know if they can do other tip styles? I always liked the single wall look
IND and EuropeanAutoSource have a lot of pictures, they have lots of options for the exhaust so maybe they have what you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
Thanks for posting this OP. I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love with it. My car is also otherwise stock. I bought mine lightly used from AutoCouture (thanks Sal) and it was already broken in. I was told the brand new ones smoke and/or stink. I now find myself in the same situation as when the car was delivered, I wanna drive the car for no reason! IMHO, this is the best catback system for this car without a doubt and it's one of few that looks good from the back of the car too. Also there is no doubt in my mind this exhaust has less restrictive airflow than OEM. You'll know that the second the throttle is blipped on a shift. This exhaust is not obnoxious in the least, it's exactly the right volume. I can finally hear the exhaust from inside the car! I love hearing the engine but hearing both is a true eargasm.
Now to the bad, and I'm nitpicking. If you are very overly sensative to drone, don't buy. It does drone but I prefer to say that it resonates a VERY pleasing sound right at 3k rpm. Also I can't really tell if it's any louder at WOT, I'm sure it is but it's not discernable inside the car. I don't care anyway. I got this thing dirt cheap in wonderful condition. This is how this car should sound from the factory.
Did you get the sport or race? The race is hell of a lot louder than stock inside and outside. Not sure if I would call the harmonics at 2-3k pleasing, but it's an eargasm above 4k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Brave man on the install Did mine with a friend and a lift. The more you drive it the more you love it!! For those that want it a bit on the loud side and just an axle back system it can't be beat! Glad your happy. I knew you would be!
Lucky, I could have used a lift and a helping hand for sure, but I couldn't wait any longer to get this beast on my car!

Appreciate 0