05-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #1370
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive View Post
I've gone there for a quote for some minor curb rash, they seemed very nice and legit. I didn't get the rash repaired so i can't say anything about the quality of the work.

They quoted me $200 to repair a 2-3 inch curb rash on just the lip of a single ZCP wheel (nothing on the spoke), and according to some people on this forum that is a bit high. However they weren't sure about the exact color of the ZCP wheels to color match the repair, they thought it was "Hyper-Silver".
$200/wheel is what I've been quoted for powdercoating from them. I opted to keep my stock. I know at least 3 guys who went with them and love their wheels now. Much better than wheel technique in San Jose. To fix curb rash, it's typically about $80-$120, depending on size of rash.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0