02-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [7.76]
Updated the OP to reflect the removal of several mods including the Eisenmann Race and LUX H8. The out of pocket due to me has been reduced to what should be a more appropriate amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I can vouch for Eric as a great guy. We sold him this car. The car he turned in looked like it was brand new! We were in shock that is was a few years old. Knowing Eric and his track record, this car is immaculate both inside and out. GLWS my friend
Thanks Jim, looking forward to the F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
Somebody is going to get a great car, very nice. Did you wet sand this one as well? GLWS
Thank you signes It really is a great car, I'm going to miss it. I edited the OP to include the wet sanding, I forgot to mention that. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
My gosh, she's finally for sale. His detailing threads are absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure you can find a car that's in better cosmetic condition than this one to be honest. Beautiful car.

Apart from the house, what are you going to move onto car wise?
Very kind words W, thank you! I just ordered a Estoril/Beige M Sport 328i. It'll be beautiful no doubt, just doesn't have the power of the M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
wow man I love this car. GLWS
Thanks Rob!
Appreciate 0