02-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
How painful is the drone? I want this exhaust but the video sounds really unbearable after 30 seconds with my speaker setup (I have a powerful subwoofer). I don't want to have ringing in my ears after this. Maybe I would like the AA or the UUC Corsa better.
I've read every last thread on this site about this exhaust, and everyone says that the drone is little to non existant. Most guys don't even hear it unless they're actually listening for it. The GT2 on the other hand is said to have drone. One thread said that the GT has no drone on the inside as compared to the Eisenmann Race but is just as loud on the outside.

Of all the sound clips I've listened too on YouTube I have to admit that the Meisterschaft GT is the best sounding axle back out ther for this car. I just ordered one from a vendor and got a very good price for the system with SR pipes and shield. PM me if you want more details.

I'll be doing a full review once I get it installed.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0