Stormtroooper
The General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Garage List
2011.5 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroTrip View Post
I just got these installed this morning and I have to say the even illumination of inner and outer rings is really the best part about this kit.

Tom was kind enough to remove my HID kit after I complained that the center ring was illegally bright. I got pulled over a week ago because the HID kit I had was brighter than my high beams at night! Also, people thought I was flashing them when I turned the car on because the HID kit flickered upon powering on the car.

With regard to this upgrade, its not about having the absolute brightest and hottest temperature...it is about having an even lighting distribution. This is the closest I can get to LCI rings without going in the ricey direction.

Thanks EAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroTrip View Post
Yes, they took some pics right after the install so I'd imagine they'll post em up here soon.
Did you take any pics?

Also, to EAS. Could you post the pics you took of EuroTrip's install? I might be interested in getting rid of my V3s for these. On a side note, would it be possible to trade the V3 to upgrade to the V4? You could PM me.

Thanks

2018 M3CS
Appreciate 0