Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Thanks...I see you said yours was new. I seem to remember going through a cycle process with a raw piece of shrimp...did you go through all that?

Your tank looks so clean now...that will change
ya its new and im still adding things to it. my cycle process was let it run for 2 days with live rock, live sand, and water then i added 3 chromes to the tank and after a month i began to buy some corals that ended up dieing on me because of a redslime problem that i didnt take care of and probably a over dose of buffer and other chemicals.

after i took care of the redslime i bought this tank and transferred w/e i had left over slowly. sadly i think i might over dosed on purple up or didnt watch my calcium levels because the torch coral i had looks like it died.....do you know anything about torch corals? if i live it in the tank will it grow back or is it too late to save? you can see it in the video and picture its the thing in front that looks closed. i saw all the green things float around the tank which gives me the impression that it died

btw this tank has been running for about 2-3 weeks
Appreciate 0