Drives: BMW 3

Garage List
1996 320iT  [0.00]
2003 M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhj83 View Post
Right, time for my turn regarding issues with PF DD V2 in OEM size for OEM caliper.

Purchased a couple of months back, had it professionally installed (hubs cleaned), and vibration was detected at 75mph onwards (not under braking). Measurement showed runout out of about 1mm in the radial and lateral direction on both discs. PF discs were sent back to PF (still investigating the cause) and the OEM discs were put back on. Results: no out-of-tolerance runout or vibration with OEM discs.

PF have sent a new set without explanation as to why the previous set was defective. Replacement PF discs awaiting fitment and measurement of runout. What is going on with PF?
I see you are in London, so you may be dealing with the UK, but this certainly doesn't sound like the PFC I know here in the US. I would love to track down the problem and provide the missing answers for you and anyone else that might be interested - I would need an RGA and PN or model fitment. You can email me at james@bimmerworld.com with this info as well.

Thanks
James
Appreciate 0