View Single Post
      03-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #52
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
Why do you bring your 335 up everywhere on the M3 forum? You just take threads off topic all the time. I can't believe you haven't been banned for this.
Umm note to the weak of mind: this forum subsection is called "M3 vs." it's meant to be used to talk about the M3 vs other cars, and yes that even means other BMW's.

Quote:
The 05 Carrera S does not trap 113 anywhere but in a magazine, and only one magazine at that. I was at the track with one, same time, same place. Car was modified, and I was trapping 4 mph higher and running almost a full second faster.
Is this more of your speculation, uninformed ignorance and pure arrogance shining through again? Yes it is! So just because YOU did better than one at the track, once again, that means YOU must be right, the magazine testers are wrong, and anybody and everybody else who has raced one and knows they can trap in the 112-113 range is wrong huh? You did read that I said 112-113 right?
Your continued wrongful, miss informative arrogance and replies is baffling.
**Oh, by the by, I happened to have raced one or two of them myself and know they can run in that 112-113 range.

go 1:45 in to see full race

Oh and you are aware in a Car and Driver comparo the base 2009 Carrera with PDK out accelerated the M3 with DCT aren't you? The base Carrera did the 1/4 mile in 12.5 @ 113 mph.
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/..._test/(page)/1

Quote:
343 wheel on 91 octane?
Wow, once again, time for you to put your foot in your mouth.
Here's my dyno:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236787

Yes 343 rwhp and 360 rwtq on 91 Octane, all else stock (except 19" wheels that are actually a bit taller than the stock 18's),
Then on 93-94 Octane it was 351 rwhp and 367 rwtq and that was with very little adaptation time and after 22-23 dyno runs on a very warm engine.
Why the hate, why the jealousy.

Quote:
Way to try and make the thread about an M3 vs. a 335. No one is interested in 335's here, don't you get it?
Didn't make the thread about M3 and 335i. I spoke of the cars in the topic and used my races with my 335i as support for the truthful outcome of the OP's race findings. Don't you get that? Don't you get that only you seem to care and get your panties in a wad when someone mentions the 335i? And don't you get only you seem to jump on everybody's posts and insult them and make personal attacks continuously. After a banning already, don't you get you are not suppose to do that and that doing that is not welcomed or desired by anybody?

Guess it's time to report you again for continued personal attacks on other members which is a violation of the rules.
If you don't agree with other people's views and posts (which is pretty much everybody's all the time) you should simply stay out of them and not respond, otherwise, bye bye again.

Last edited by Driver72; 03-04-2009 at 09:47 PM..
Appreciate 0