06-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #38
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Wow - fermion has a messed up way of looking at women - who hurt you??

The OP is probably the happiest guy out there b/c he knows he's going to get this wonderful woman for the rest of his life - that's awesome! No call for negativity.

OP - congrats, and whatever you decide, she's going to like it. Myself I've been looking on bluenile as well, but I just don't think I can buy online. So I think I'm going to Spence diamonds to buy. But that will be in the next couple months or so.
Thanks man. Appericiate all the kind words.
Most of us have been hurt by women and in return we have hurt women too. As humans we have to forget and fogive and move on. Some people don't know how to do it or it takes a long time for them to comes to grip with life.

I am glad that you are looking for a ring. I did went to Spence and I found out thaey are the most expensive out of all the places I went to. I know it is some times tough to buy online. I will advice you to do the same as what I did. Find the Diamond from a Store and then try to shop for a similar one Online. When I found the Diamond at Bluenile I called up the first jewellery store I went to and told them the Price difference. It was well over 3K. They called me back and drop the price by 1K. I went back to them and told them that I will give them 1K more than bluenile. They counter offered me and said 1500 more than Blunile. Once I know the price difference I wasn't ready to pay more than 1K difference so I told them that I will buy from Bluenile.
I am sure you could use similar tactics.

Good luck with your search and if you need any info pls send me a PM , I will be more than happy to share any info I have.
Appreciate 0