03-15-2013, 03:49 AM   #22
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genro757 View Post
Hey man...I'm a ex-Sky Soldier from CMED Bamberg...we havent gotten any headway as to getting to use the VAT form....members in the past were able to do so...but this year looks like theyre not budging. As far as I know...the M Festival tickets are sold as "all or nothing", but you have the option to buying just a day ticket for the 24 hour event...go to the Nurburgring website...and click on the 24H race event...and it should have the option to buying a day ticket. Hope this helps!
Last year when I went... I parked my car across the street from 'RingWerk and the Hotel, in a huge grass field. Cost me 6 euros. Then I walked a few kms to Doettinger Hoehe and around the Pflanzgarten. There were some marshals at Pflanzgarten that were charging 25 euros to get in... but the Ring is a huge place... that many people just "wandered" into the woods and "found" the track.

IF you want to sit at the Grand stands or go into the pit area... you will need tickets though.

I would say bring some good comfy hiking shoes. There is lots of mud around the Ring. Also bring water and some snacks/food. I walked my butt off, but it was so worth it!!! Really the 24hr race is so much more than just a race. Its a happening.

FOACAD you can buy general admission tickets here. Tickets start at 25 euros...

http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?a...uchbegriff=24h

Appreciate 0