05-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #36
JOE YOUNG
SEAL TEAM SIX
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 E90 E84 F30 X3G01 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlin79 View Post
I bought a used 2010 E90 M3 with 10,500 miles two weeks ago. I've noticed that my driver side front door squeaks / creaks. Going in a straight line on a smooth road is fine. However, if I were to turn or just go up/down an incline on a drive way (especially at slow speeds), the front driver door makes a squeaking, creaking, noise. It sounds like it's a plastic noise....but it might be something behind the plastic panels. My E90 does not have extended novillo leather so the top is covered with plastic.

My 2008 E90 M3 had no squeaks or creaking noises (or course, this car had extended novillo leather, which wraps the entire door with leather).

I'm wondering if other members have a squeaking or creaking noises in their doors. And if you do, specify if you have extended leather or not.

It's so annoying that I'm taking it into the dealership in a week.

i have an e90 2009 with 10k,just had my e90 door squeking sorted out by the dealer,squeking is gone ,they said its the door seal that made the sound when the cars body flexes,thus manifested when turning the car and on bumpy roads.this happens when it gets contaminated with wax etc etc and with build up of silicone around them( i thought silicone is supposed to make thing slippery or unstuck)Well they got sorted so i believe them.Hope that this helps
Appreciate 0