09-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Ive had white cars all my life. then couldnt pass on a good deal on a MR.. i jump on it and since then.. I love the MR... if i can go back and if i can pick my choice it would probably AW.. but to be honest... I am very happy that i had no choice... LOVE MY MR and glad that i got the MR... just FYI the MR looks so different in person I get props everywhere i go. the red is just different i guess.
I agree with the MR, it photographs pretty badly and looks a bit dull especially when people are taking iphone pictures on overcast days.

But man the two or three I've seen on the road over the years with the sun beating down on it, just wow. That color really comes to life and is super bright and rich looking.

I'd love to find a used M3 later down the road in life (in a 328 now space gray and cream) and I would have a tough time deciding between an AW/FR or MR/Bamboo. Depends on when I am looking and the deals I find I guess. I really like my space gray but when I make the jump to the M3 I don't think I want it to look too similar.
Appreciate 0