01-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Sleeper519
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
On my 330, I've found that my PF01s pads last longer with the Stoptechs vrs the previous UUC/Wilwood BBK.

If you go to a track that is not hard on brakes, I've seen quite a few people that are happy with the ST street performance pads...the ones that come with the brakes.
Yeah, PF01s (and Pagids) are on top of my short list.

I've melted some stock pads (VIR) and some "street/performance" pads (Road Atlanta) already, so I'd like to start out with the Full Monty right off the bat. I'll run the ST S/P for the daily drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Pagid RS14's on the front & RS29's on the rear.I am still on my orginal rear set after about 20 days.I went through 11/2 sets of RS 29's before going to the 14's up front.The 14/29 combo works better as I now have a better balance when the brakes are hot.The 29/29 gave too much rear bias for my taste.
You pay more for the Pagids up front but they are cheaper in the long run and they are very rotor friendly.My front rotors are still well within limits but they are starting to heat check quite a bit so I will probally change the rotor rings before the new season starts.
Hmmm... very interesting. Appreciate the insight, G.

2008 M3 Coupe / DCT // StopTech BBK 380/355 / Pagid RS29 / Motul / Apex Arc-8 / BFG R1S / Ground Control / MS filter / Performance spoiler / BPM tune // Road Atlanta 1:39.70 / VIR Full 2:10.87 / Barber 1:42.20
Appreciate 0