View Single Post
      11-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #55
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Well, to keep things on track (pun intended )the car has been holding up great! Have put close to 30 track days on my e90, 25k mileage in total and no concerns whatsoever. I've changed the oil more frequently, every 2-4 events, only a brake flush in the beginning of the season and one bleed thereafter (last 2 years) and have gotten almost 15k out of my AD08's and almost as many track days and the only reason I had to replace at all was due to potholes and a slow leak in the rear, which was just once, so the replacements have been staggered (tough to get a true timeline) but am very impressed with the Advans. Went through 2 sets of race pads this year and a set of rotors which can be pricey, but that's with a shade over 20 events this year Plan on a smaller season next year so who knows but will report back. Would love to hear from people with 50 track days or even better 100. Am trying to stay away from making this, or getting, a dedicated track car, and am really curious about the durability of this car as I plan on testing those limits. I bot it and I plan on using all of its all-aroundness to the max