11-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #32
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Dream View Post
Bandwagon? My friend had 360 forged and not even going to go into the story of what pieces of shit those ended up being. As far as im concerned its the same management with the same attitude when it comes to making wheels.
And look at link under my reply. Theres a pic of one cracked. So good argument. Overpriced wheels that cant back up the quality. As pinhead stated were not stupid to buy enough to buy wheels that dont justify their price.
The wheel in that link isnt even an ADV.1 wheel. 360 Forged has nothing to do with ADV.1 except the owner, I highly doubt they use the same company to make them.

Also, PINHEAD is just a huge huge ADV.1 hater. For no reason, because he definitely never owned a set or probably even seen a set in person or even dealt with that company.

Also, i think if you don't have any FIRST HAND experience with ADV.1 (not any previous companies owned by the owner) or any company at that, you don't have the right or qualifications to be able to say anything about them.

Last edited by MR///M3; 11-02-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Appreciate 0