04-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #394
xchosun1x
Track Duty
United_States
Rep
Drives: Track build 08 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip View Post
It's clear that you have an inherent bias because you are trying to defend a company that gave you doctored dyno charts, instead of trying to acertain the validity of their claims. You have gone through great lengths to make excuses for them and not continue with the test, or another third party dyno to verify the claims.
My bias is nothing more based on the fact that you made a personal stab at me in your comments a few days ago. You keep mentioning "business owner" but do you know anything about customer service and etiquette? I have NOT made excuses FOR "them", but merely repeated the reasons they had previously stated. How is that making up excuses for them?
please tell me mike, i'd love to know.

Quote:
And yes, obviously PC's structure is much better than a ONE man band tuner. I'm sure you'll find out why in a year or two. It's a really simple concept. As a business owner yourself this should be crystal clear to you.
I am a self employed business owner and operate and run mostly everything myself. With your statement, you seem to be completely knocking down anyone who works hard in a small business operation. Are you serious? What is crystal clear?

Quote:
Still waiting for you to accept a day to dyno your car, put the Powerchip file in and redyno your car. What are you waiting for? Let's proceed with the testing. Are you afraid the results aren't going to be what you are expecting?
I love how you twist this around on how its you waiting on me. I made a quick reply ending in "what you say?". Remember that one, or perhaps conveniently not read that one?
I put an offer to YOU. I'm waiting on YOU.

You seem to have a talent of twisting things around to either make me look less reputable in the forum community or to make yourself look better.

Either way, you have made personal statements to me, have twisted around facts and have put me and OE/Gintani in the same target when I'm supposed to be in the middle as a consumer.

Mike, please understand that this is a public and open forum and your actions, words and etiquette here isn't making you look good. To some you may look great...but I'm sure that the reputation of PC, but mostly, which is your part time job, is being effected.
Appreciate 0